Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Nevada Map and Images 35

This week, the AOI's annual illustration exhibition, Images 35 opens at the Bankside Gallery in London. I was lucky enough to be selected to exhibit my Tree Hugging illustration and have been invited to the opening night on thursday for a good look around, some beer and to watch all the talented illustrators get their awards.
After I return home to sunny Yorkshire, I'll post a few photos of the event and of course links to a few of my favourite pieces from the exhibition.


Left: My entry for Images 35, right: a recent piece of personal work

I have also recently finished a map of Nevada for my portfolio. I love America and Nevada is one of the places I'd like to visit most, and having researched house prices over there, I found quite a few 3 bedroom houses with 2 bathrooms, a sizable kitchen and a swimming pool for about £90,000. Why can't prices be like that over here?!

Finally, the deadline for Images 36 is friday, so I better get choosing which illustration to enter!

Hope to see many of you down there at the Private View!

No comments:

Post a Comment