Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Images 35 Exhibition

On thursday night, I attended the Images 35 private view at the Bankside Gallery in London. If you are not satisfied with taking my word for it, here is a picture of me happy as can be with my free beer and my framed illustration.

I was very happy to be exhibiting alongside such a talented crop of people, which included Zara Picken (seen above my work), David Hughes, Phil Wrigglesworth, Christiane Engel, Ben Steers and many more.

Below are some of my favourites from the exhibition.
























Andrew Baker's clever editorial 'Life After Redundancy', Phil Wrigglesworth's awesome 'Grumpy Leaders' and fantastic geometric illustration by Arlene Adams 'See The World'.
















Amongst the others were an illustration by Zara Picken, inspired by the Bowie song 'Starman', a brilliant book cover by David Bromley for 'The Marrowbone Marble Company'  and finally, a piece by one of my favourite illustrators Christiane Engel entitled 'This is London'.


If you fancy having a look at the exhibition, it really is worth a look. The show is on all week at the Bankside Gallery, next to Tate Modern.






You can also enter next year's competition here. The deadline has now been extended to September 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment